We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Democratic Candidates

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Which of the Democratic candidates has been the most impressive so far?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVa5HXG_xgQ[/youtube]

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    The Democratic choices, the nut with two boobs or the boob with two nuts. I don’t like any of the choices, Democrat or Republican.

Obama has boobs? jumpy.gif

jonmandude
    Participant

I will never be fully behind any political candidate as they as they are just that , political. We have come to a time in our history when it has become ‘the lesser of evils’ and it will remain that way until we change the system.

GTO Man

I wish they would stop talking about the non-issue, what was said in Obama’s church. I see Horny Bill has been opening his mouth again also.

montefrazer
    Participant

Those are the only things they are going to talk about. There are few differences between the policies of Hillary and Obama. The main difference is black male and white female. Can’t talk about that without people, on one side or the other, yelling PREJUDICE.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    There are few differences between the policies of Hillary and Obama

Perhaps not in the general issues like health care, economics, etc, but Hilary and Obama do have stark contrasts when it comes to things like uniting the country. Certainly Obama speaks and stands for that often, while another Clinton would fracture the country because so many republicans dislike them so strongly

GTO Man

I watched the Democratic debate last night on ABC. Charlie Tuna and George Stephagarbage were the worst moderators. The first hour of questions were worthless. Clinton the B%^^h was in her prime. We need to see fair, unbiased debates instead of this garbage with large corporations backing it.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    I watched the Democratic debate last night on ABC. Charlie Tuna and George Stephagarbage were the worst moderators. The first hour of questions were worthless. Clinton the B%^^h was in her prime. We need to see fair, unbiased debates instead of this garbage with large corporations backing it.

Clinton’s wildcard is that she is promising all the superdelegates cabinet positions if she gets elected. If I were a left-wing superdelegate, I would rather nominate Mickey Mouse to be my president than “her”.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

This was an interview by Fox News to a Catholic priest who’s a friend of Rev. Wright.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0wvQMqSzTM[/youtube]

GTO Man

Nice to see Hilary finally concede and back Obama. Now Bill can shut up and go back to whatever he was doing.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Nice to see Hilary finally concede and back Obama. Now Bill can shut up and go back to whoever he was doing.

fixed it for ya;)

Amigo2k

youtube video titled: I’m voting Republican:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU&eurl[/youtube]

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hahaha that’s good

lordairgtar
    Participant

….and it’s crap!

GTO Man

Biden is a good vice-president. I like his candid style. From the debates he doesn’t agree with what goes on in Washington.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.