Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So yes or no?

I don’t. Though I’ve always liked those STARFLEET ACADEMY bumper stickers :) :) :)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I don’t have any bumper stickers on my car. Probably the main reason is some of the ones I might put on would make people mad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same Here, I currently have no bumper stickers on any of the family cars. The ones that I would pick would be considered “politically incorrect” here in the Planet Madison area.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yes, the city of the perpetually offended. I think a couple of the funniest ones I’ve seen around here (I don’t have any) are:
    1. A village in Texas has lost its idiot
    2. If you can read this BACK OFF

Anonymous
    Inactive

no but if i did

” This car hawls ass”

as you guys over that side of the pond may say.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No way. I would never intentionally mess up my car, even if I wanted to make a statement.

hpdog259962
    Participant

I have an old one from the 70’s on my car, it was there when i got the car. It is now just the outline of a dolphin but it used to be from Sea World.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    No way. I would never intentionally mess up my car, even if I wanted to make a statement.

It does detract from the car. I definitely would never even think about putting one on a classic! 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve always wanted a bumper sticker that says TURN OFF YOUR DAMN HIGH BEAMS!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

NO I can’t stand them on any cars…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I used to say I’d never have one on my car, until I saw one I HAD to have.
    It said “my other ride is your mom” it was on their for a year before it fell off.
    Now I have an SVTOA sticker on the inside of my hatch, and I have the Family Guy evil monkey on my hatch window.
    Any stickers that go on my car will be on the glass though since its easier to get off.

montefrazer
    Participant

Nothing on any cars now, but last years winter beater had “Do not wash, this car is undergoing a scientific dirt test.” A few years back a different winter beater had ” This is not an abandoned car.” I just thought people should know that. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do – it is the mark of the AOC, of which I am a full member. This is at the bottom of my boot, above the rear bumper. It’s a metallic sticker that is bonded to the paint of my car – it isn’t coming off again.

AOC.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Looks good Cobra! :salut:

Anonymous
    Inactive

nope, only a #17 sticker on the rear window of my truck. I did custom make one for a coworker once though. Said Gay pride and took him awhile to notice it. I seen a good one about bush once, but can’t remember what it said anymore. I’ve been tempted to put something against bush on my car.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    nope, only a #17 sticker on the rear window of my truck. I did custom make one for a coworker once though. Said Gay pride and took him awhile to notice it. I seen a good one about bush once, but can’t remember what it said anymore. I’ve been tempted to put something against bush on my car.

I remember seeing one that went something like:
    “A bush is a lawn ornament” or something to that effect

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.