We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Dream Cars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What is your dream car?

!968 Dodge Charger.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When my wife and I were shopping for a car Feb. 2003, we saw a 1968, lime green. Stock 383 but oh so clean. It was the dealer’s own car and he had it inside the showroom.

They were asking $18K and I had to resist the urge. :D

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    When my wife and I were shopping for a car Feb. 2003, we saw a 1968, lime green. Stock 383 but oh so clean. It was the dealer’s own car and he had it inside the showroom.

They were asking $18K and I had to resist the urge. :D

That must have been hard! :angry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s one for ya. One of the rarest ones out there. How about a 1967 COPO Corvette, one of one. :D

http://home.houston.rr.com/mikegold2000gt/Cars/1967%20COPO%20Corvette.jpg

The image is rather large but at least you have more wallpaper for your computer. 😆

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Here’s one for ya. One of the rarest ones out there. How about a 1967 COPO Corvette, one of one. :D

http://home.houston.rr.com/mikegold2000gt/Cars/1967%20COPO%20Corvette.jpg

The image is rather large but at least you have more wallpaper for your computer. 😆

aaaaaahhhhhhh….. such a soothing scene right by the ocean..

What a nice vette! :headbang: Its such a beautiful car too, the lines really flow..

If you want why don’t you put that image in an album on the Photo Gallery?

GTO Man

There is something about the ’63 thru ’67 Vette’s. Especially with the Stinger hood. They are just about the only American car that remained true to it’s heritage. The ’55 thru ’57 Thunderbirds were pretty much in the same category but then sold out to dreams of larger profits.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

Man I’ve tried but unfortunately it has told me that I have exceeded my disk space.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Man I’ve tried but unfortunately it has told me that I have exceeded my disk space.

I’ve uped your space, you now have unlimited space!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahh sweet. Look out, the mad scientist is going to work! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Ahh sweet. Look out, the mad scientist is going to work! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.