We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet Enkei 16″ GNX-style wheels

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

I put my stock chrome GN wheels back on my car, and would like to sell my gnx wheels. These do have Continential Tires on them, the rears have 3/32 tread remaining and the fronts have 6/32 remaining. All wheels have the same backspacing (actual gnx wheels had offset backspacing for front and rear). One wheel that was on the RF does have some very light curb rash, i would have to point it out for you to notice it. These will fit any GM A or G body with a 5-4.75″ bolt pattern. Will also fit 2WD Chevy s10 and GMC Sonoma or 2nd generation GM F-body. May fit other GM models also, would recommend test fitting before purchase and i would be ok with that for forum members. Im asking $700 for the set. PM me with any questions or for my number. Ill post some pics too.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Here is a pic of the wheels, and i also took one of the curb rash. Enkei has started to reproduce these wheels, however they are not made with this bolt pattern anymore. If anyone who hasnt seen my car at a show wants to know what they look like on a G Body, go to the album for Blanchardville 2012 there is a pic of my car sitting with jonmandude’s challenger.

Amigo2k

521969_10151896416425705_2028483214_n.jpg

moparkid25
    Participant

BUMP

I realized I’m a little high on my asking price, the going rate for these wheels used is $500 set.

I’ll take $500 firm, plus you get some rubber with them.

moparkid25
    Participant

Bump – wheels are still available!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.