We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Excellent new way to promote shows & cruise-ins

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

We’ve received some information about an exciting way to advertise for car shows and cruise-ins on TV! This station specializes in nostalgic TV so its target audience is much in line with the classic car crowd. Here’s some info below, let me know if you have any questions and I can put you in contact with them.
    metv.jpg
    metv2.jpg
    metv3.jpg
    metv4.jpg

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    lordairgtar
    Participant

I’m letting my club know about this.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks, let me know what they think!

circletrack
    Participant

Do they make the 30 second ad for you with info given or how does this work? I’ve also never heard of that channel?! Is this the Milwaukee area only?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

They can make the ad for you but they will charge you to do it (see the production costs info in the second pic). I’m not sure what pricing for that would be. I believe they would also accept a ready-made ad from you.

Yes, they are based in Milwaukee:

Quote:
    We are a 4 station group. WDJT (CBS), WMLW, Telemundo Wisconsin and now METV.
    We don’t have a website specific for METV but our website for WDJT is available. cbs58.com
    GTO Man

Great idea, it would be nice if they were more local.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.