We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions EZ-UP Canopy for sale

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a 10′ X 10′ folding canopy for sale. It is not an EZ-UP brand, but a generic brand from Dick’s Sporting Goods. I have used this canopy for two summers and it is still in very excellent condition. The storage case is showing some wear some at the corners, but I have the information to order and purchase a new storage case direct from the manufacturer.

I am asking $35 (firm) for this canopy. I will be at Jefferson next weekend on Sunday at the Car Show (weather permitting) and I can bring the canopy with me.

I am selling this canopy because I have replaced it with a low profile EZ-UP Dome II canopy, for next year.

Marshall

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

I PM’d you, I may be interested in it :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:
    I PM’d you, I may be interested in it :)

Whatever moparkid will give you ill add 5 bucks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Let me get back to you. Moparkid25 answered the posting first. If he decides not to take it, it yours.

Marshall

moparkid25
    Participant

I’ll take it, Marshall. We’ll have to get together this week so I can get it out of your hair…

This will also save ddhemi from having to spend any of his moldy money replacing his that House of Horsepower “borrowed” and broke on him :laugh:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks to everyone who PM’d me on this one. Moparkid is the new owner and got a good deal. You don’t have to go to many shows before you realize how necessary it is to have a canopy.

Marshall

moparkid25
    Participant

I swung by Marshall’s tonight and picked it up.

Marshall, you have a very nice home along with a well detailed garage to keep the Mustang in!

Thanks again :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    You don’t have to go to many shows before you realize how necessary it is to have a canopy.

Especially if you go to one in the middle of July like Blanchardville!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My pleasure, I am glad it worked out for both us! That canopy has many more years of good use left in it!

Amigo2k

just and FYI: in the Farm n Fleet ad today they have the EZ-UP brand canopy on sale for 64 bucks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you notice if it was the original style, or the newer, low rise low profile style? If it is the newer low rise low profile canopy, that’s a smokin’ hot deal. Now that I think about it, even if it’s the original style, 10 X 10 canopy, that’s a good buy, too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

MMRJR wrote:

Quote:
    Did you notice if it was the original style, or the newer, low rise low profile style? If it is the newer low rise low profile canopy, that’s a smokin’ hot deal. Now that I think about it, even if it’s the original style, 10 X 10 canopy, that’s a good buy, too.

Maybe that was good. However, I can say that it’s not the only factor which you should focus on. There’re a lot of factors that you as a person should look up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pardon me for asking, but I am not exactly sure where this discussion is headed. I thought we were talking about canopies, specifically the EZ-UP brand and similiar 10 x 10 canopies. You don’t need to be at too many summer car shows before realizing how nice it is to have one of these.

Sometimes, a canopy is just a canopy! 😆 😆 😆

Amigo2k

Marshall that is a spammer …. they have a link in their signature to their pop-up canopies website.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.