We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Favorite Car Show of 2005

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What was your favorite car event of 2005? What did you enjoy most and hate most about the shows? What are some things you will try to change in your “car show attendance routine” for 2006?

I think one of my favorites if not the favorite show was Automotion. I liked how it was very well setup, car then space, car then space, as well as the sheer number of quality cars in attendance. Also the weather was very good which also helped. Something I hated about shows this year was how (for example at Monroe) the cars were blocked in so it required others to move their cars for you to leave, not well organized

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Another fun show was the Blancharville show. I liked the setting, there was alot going on and it was well organized. The only negative was the heat.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yes, it was a great show. Lots of great cars and like you said great organization!! icon_punk.gif

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.