We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Got a card in the mail yesterday…

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Its the Pre-Registration for Automotion May 20-21.

I’m patiently waiting to hear decisions regarding the other events that want to be held that weekend, but I’m going to go ahead and pre-reg anyway. If I decide to not go, I’ve spent more on less and pre-reg’d for other shows I didn’t make due to weather, illness, etc. This time of year I get anxious to get out and play… real anxious!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    D.Dawg
    Participant
    circletrack
    Participant

Should be interesting.. I do agree with the comment — it’s not Automotion that’s the problem, it’s the side circus that comes with it. I’ve seen posts on Facebook pages from kids in surrounding states that are making the drive – why?? Do they even know there is a show held at Noah’s Ark, more than likely not. I wish them luck, adding additional police is a nice idea, but they are outnumbered.. ending the other events may help more. Nothing was mentioned about the show at Mount Olympus, wonder if that’s still on?

moparkid25
    Participant
    circletrack wrote:
    Should be interesting.. I do agree with the comment — it’s not Automotion that’s the problem, it’s the side circus that comes with it. I’ve seen posts on Facebook pages from kids in surrounding states that are making the drive – why?? Do they even know there is a show held at Noah’s Ark, more than likely not. I wish them luck, adding additional police is a nice idea, but they are outnumbered.. ending the other events may help more. Nothing was mentioned about the show at Mount Olympus, wonder if that’s still on?

I watched a vlog on YouTube from Alex Martinez, the head honcho of WCEC. He had 5 good points bout attending Automotion this year, and I left a nice long comment to which he politely responded. I’ll post a link to the video.

moparkid25
    Participant
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.