Its the Pre-Registration for Automotion May 20-21.
I’m patiently waiting to hear decisions regarding the other events that want to be held that weekend, but I’m going to go ahead and pre-reg anyway. If I decide to not go, I’ve spent more on less and pre-reg’d for other shows I didn’t make due to weather, illness, etc. This time of year I get anxious to get out and play… real anxious!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.