Welcome Forum The Lounge Guess what movie this is from

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Here’s a new game for everybody. Post a screencapture here from a movie (can be anything, not necessarily car related) and we have to guess what movie its from. I’ll start it off with this animation (yes the answer is somewhere else in the forum on this one):

punch.gif

Good luck! thumbsup.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s one of our favorite’s, shall we tell or wait a little bit more ? icon_wink.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bullet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Close… BULLITT, with 2 car legends a MUSTANG and a GTO thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Close… BULLITT, with 2 car legends a MUSTANG and a GTO thumbsup.gif

HEHE I need to see this movie, every car website raves about this being the best car movie ever.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Although some say it is kind of “old”, it is really good, the famous chase in San Francisco will stay a myth forever, it is worth having this movie in one’s collection. thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes. Classic chase scene! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Although some say it is kind of “old”, it is really good, the famous chase in San Francisco will stay a myth forever, it is worth having this movie in one’s collection.

Yep IMO the car chase scene in Bullitt is the best I have ever seen! One interesting bit of trivia about it – the scene was filmed at the actual high speeds, and Steve McQueen actually did most of his own driving.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My father kept telling me the same first time I saw the movie, it seemed so real to me, I did not believe it was a film, I thought it was a whole true story… In fact, I liked it so much I wanted to believe all this was for real icon_wink.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    My father kept telling me the same first time I saw the movie, it seemed so real to me, I did not believe it was a film, I thought it was a whole true story… In fact, I liked it so much I wanted to believe all this was for real

I know what you mean, I like to think that with some scifi shows I watch. 😉

GTO Man

Next One – z717on.jpgz726aw.jpgz724gp.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Harry Pooper

GTO Man

Which One

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dunno I have never seen any of them. But I am going to take a wild guess and say the third one

GTO Man

Correct – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – I haven’t seen any either, you couldn’t pay me to watch one.

GTO Man

Next:z756lw.jpg

Anyone who knows classic movies should know this one.

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.