We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Hey all..

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The name’s shelby. I USED (/tear) to own a 1967 shelby 500… yes, Eleanor. She was a “work in progress” and was never driveable. Sold her to my brother in law because I was unable to continue to afford working on her. Chances are I’ll get to buy her back, but who knows when?

Anywho, hi to all. I used to live right by East Towne Mall on N. Thompson. Lived for a little over half a year there until I got fed up with my job and moved to KC.

-shelby

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome aboard Shelby, glad you’re with us. Have you ever come across Unique Performance? It’s an operation based in North Texas that takes 67-69 fastback bodies and convert them into Eleanors.

Link

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    The name’s shelby. I USED (/tear) to own a 1967 shelby 500… yes, Eleanor. She was a “work in progress” and was never driveable. Sold her to my brother in law because I was unable to continue to afford working on her. Chances are I’ll get to buy her back, but who knows when?

Anywho, hi to all. I used to live right by East Towne Mall on N. Thompson. Lived for a little over half a year there until I got fed up with my job and moved to KC.

-shelby

Welcome Shelby! Glad you could make it! Yep I know where east town mall is! I live closer to west town though. Did you ever attend any car shows while you lived here?

GTO Man

Welcome Shelby. What year were you in Madison? Those Shelby GT 500 are beautiful carss. What color was yours?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I had heard about a company that will create “original” shelby’s for you out of dead mustang body/frames. They are even endorsed by Mr. Shelby himself, and their serial numbers are even added to the registry.

I never attended any car shows in Madison, however. I did go to http://www.modsandrods.com out of the twin cities.

I was just in Madison this previous year, moved out in October of ’04, actually.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the site!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Shelby
    Great to have you , Hope you enjoy your stay. My step sons middle name given at birth Is actualy Shelby thumbsup.gif What a cool name .

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi Shelby
    Great to have you , Hope you enjoy your stay. My step sons middle name given at birth Is actualy Shelby thumbsup.gif What a cool name .

Wow really? That is so cool!!! icon_punk.gif icon_headbang.gif

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.