Welcome Forum The Drag Strip hey guys, im new here :)

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hey guys, im new to this forum! nice to meet u all :)
    anyway i’m a new driver 18 yrs old ( just got my licence here in hk ) currently driving my parents 96′ C220 since they never touch it.. nevertheless it’s just a family sedan so performance is VERY limited :( anyway, i’ve been a car fan since small.. so i’m interested in all the pro’s here discussing, and mainly about performance and mods..

btw just wanted to ask who here lives in canada? cuz i’ll be going there for university this year and i’ll probably be getting a 96-98 VW Golf VR6.. ( i’ve seen my friend’s truely enjoy the price and both the performance.. ) what you guy’s reckon?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello and welcome. Feel free to ask whatever is on your mind and we’ll do our best to help you out. It’s always nice to talk shop. icon_cool.gif

GTO Man

Welcome yusuke280. From Hong Kong to Canada, nice to have you here.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Welcome yusuke280, always great to see a new face! wave.gif Personally I’m from Madison, Wisconsin in the United States, so fairly close to Canada. Feel free to discuss anything about cars or anything else for that matter too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Aboard
    Enjoy your stay , There are a few Canadians on board ! Myself Im from PA. In the state of confusion w00t.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Welcome Aboard
    Enjoy your stay , There are a few Canadians on board ! Myself Im from PA. In the state of confusion w00t.gif

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.