We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip High Octane gas

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

does anyone know where 110 or better fuel is sold in the eastern Dane Co. area? I usually get it @ Evansville Citgo, but its a 1/2 hour each way. Thanks in advance

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I buy at Moores on Mineral Point Road in Madison. There is a station in Waunakee and one in DeForest also. I don’t know if they would be any closer for you.

moparkid25
    Participant

I think there’s a guy out near where Cty N and I-94 interchange that may be close for you. I can’t remember the name of the place, but he’s got a car sign out front and he sits back off the road. You can see his buildings from the frontage road, and it’s North side of the interstate.

I buy mine at Moore’s on Mineral Point Rd also. DeForest may be the closest for you depending on your location.

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I did a search on google maps, these are some other locations that might be worth a look:
    Racing Fuel around Madison

moparkid25
    Participant

The place I’m thinking of is on Cty TT, just west of the TT/N 4 way stop. I happened to be out that way this afternoon, but still didn’t get the name of the place.

GTO Man

Here is a link to a fuel company, Rocket Brand Fuels. They have 100, 111, 114 and 118 octane fuels.

Rocket Brand Fuels

GTO Man

Here is another manufacturer.

Torco Race Fuels

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been away from the pc for a while, but thanks to you all. The 428 doesnt like pump gas…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.