Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Honda Element, ugly or not?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What do you think?

scion-autofront.jpg

RightRear.jpg

wallpaper here

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a fan of form and function. The Element is missing the form element and yeah I’ll say it has function. It can go from point A to point B but it won’t do it in style. This is one of those car that doesn’t fair well with aftermarket accessories.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Crappy looking. What’s even worse is the jappy rubber-band thin rubber on the tires ….like you’re going to corner hard enough in that for the reduced sidewall to help. Puuhhh-leaasssseee!!! :haha:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Crappy looking. What’s even worse is the jappy rubber-band thin rubber on the tires ….like you’re going to corner hard enough in that for the reduced sidewall to help. Puuhhh-leaasssseee!!! :haha:

Yeah, another crappy feature. Not only that but the whole vehicle pratically looks plastic! icon_vomit1.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks almost as bad as the Fiat Multipla:

fiat_multipla_105_red.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

WOW! icon_vomit1.gif icon_vomit1.gif icon_vomit1.gif icon_mush.gif :wack: :horse: :doh: dropmouth.gif icon_chop.gif

That is one ugly car!

hpdog259962
    Participant

Was someone drunk when thy designed these? icon_vomit1.gif :hammer: BangHead.gif :doh: :horse: :poke:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Was someone drunk when thy designed these? icon_vomit1.gif :hammer: BangHead.gif :doh: :horse: :poke:

I don’t understand their reasoning either, but the one Cobra posted is even worse! BangHead.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

You’d be mad if you knew that Michael Schumacher (formula one champion) was one the most involved in the advertising of that….. “car” icon_eek.gif :yikes:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

You’d be mad if you knew that Michael Schumacher (formula one champion) was one the most involved in the advertising of that….. “car” icon_eek.gif :yikes:

icon_eek.gif Really!?!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes !!! and when I first saw it I thought it was a fake add… Then I saw it on a TV commercial, I just could not believe it.
    There had been quite a few articles in magazines and newspapaers about that in Europe, some said of course that M. Schumacher needed some ca$h at that time which was completely false.
    The true story is that Fiat probably knew that the “thing” would have a very hard time to get sold, so they have used the image of the actual most famous formula one competitor to give a “good picture” of the thing…
    Even though it remains an ugly car, there are some all over Europe, they are very convenient and reliable for what they are…
    Amazing isnt’ it ?

GTO Man

I think it is ugly, but like has been said is functional. Another one is a couple of minivans look like dust busters on wheels.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Yes !!! and when I first saw it I thought it was a fake add… Then I saw it on a TV commercial, I just could not believe it.
    There had been quite a few articles in magazines and newspapaers about that in Europe, some said of course that M. Schumacher needed some ca$h at that time which was completely false.
    The true story is that Fiat probably knew that the “thing” would have a very hard time to get sold, so they have used the image of the actual most famous formula one competitor to give a “good picture” of the thing…
    Even though it remains an ugly car, there are some all over Europe, they are very convenient and reliable for what they are…
    Amazing isnt’ it ?

It is, the reliablity is there but they forgot about the styling! icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    I think it is ugly, but like has been said is functional. Another one is a couple of minivans look like dust busters on wheels.

Ahhhhyes. The Ford minivans were notorious for that. Too much rake on the windshield icon_sad.gif

That “Multiple Vomit” one Cobra posted looks like it has a tumor icon_eek.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Ahhhhyes. The Ford minivans were notorious for that. Too much rake on the windshield icon_sad.gif

That “Multiple Vomit” one Cobra posted looks like it has a tumor icon_eek.gif

I know, that front end just makes me want to icon_vomit1.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks like its a box on wheels and nothing else. I like the Jeep Hurricane’s concept as for SUVs

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.