We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Hooter Cruise In on Thursdays…

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

I heard a radio commercial today that Hooters is having a Cruise In (it said “today” so I’m assuming Thursday).

Hooters website doesn’t list Madison as a location, but I heard they may have opened a store up near the Texas Road house?

I rarely make it to the East side, so can an East sider confirm if Hooters is there?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

If there is a Hooters on the east side of town, I have no idea where it is. At one time I heard the Country Kitchen on East Wash was going to be remodeled into a Hooters, but that’s not happening either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There used to be a Hooters Restaurant just off of Mineral Point Road, about two blocks East of WestTowne Mall, but I am told that this one has been closed since before Christmas. I am not aware of any other Hooters in the Madison area.

GTO Man

Would be a nice addition to the cruises in the area.

moparkid25
    Participant

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    Would be a nice addition to the cruises in the area.

New scenery is always nice, too :whistle:

Xman
    Participant

I thought I heard the Hooters girls were going to be at QS&L last night..hmmm

Cap Times article from last year

mdunn6
    Participant

Hooters ( janesville )Flyer says every thursday starting April 30Th at 6:00 Pm Car Show
    Prizes & Music
    3300 N. Pontiac Dr, 608 – 754 – 9464

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.