We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Hot Rod Magazine road tour coming to Madison

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

“Hot Rod Magazine Publisher Jerry Pitt came to Madison Area Technical College Thursday morning to announce the start of the tour, as well as to encourage MATC and area high school students to think of careers in industries such as automotive, manufacturing, etc. during MATC’s annual career day.”

http://www.madison.com/tct/mad/latest/449324

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

For the gestapo to continue with their “enforcement initiative” are they going to have 30 cars outside the Alliant Center and ticket everyone with loud exhaust and tinted windows? That would be the only legal thing to do to avoid a profiling charge from anyone who is smart enough to pursue it.

Xman
    Participant

Yep I’ll be staying away from that Fiasco…

jonmandude
    Participant

That was sarcasm. Madison wouldn’t dare ticket the out of town money the the power Tour is bringing in. They don’t want the bad press. Picking on local kids is PC tho.

GTO Man

I was shocked to see the online article about the Power Tour. Somebody must of snuck it in without checking with Mayor Dave first.

moparkid25
    Participant

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    I was shocked to see the online article about the Power Tour. Somebody must of snuck it in without checking with Mayor Dave first.

:laugh: :laugh:

The fuzz will be watching for local tags…Like john said, Madison don’t want bad press so they will act car friendly for the weekend.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.