Welcome Forum Car Shows How many trophies/awards did you win this year?

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Judges must not have had enough nice stuff to judge at shows this year, because I won 9 awards.

Tied with last year, 9 also.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Blown69RS
    Participant

Yep, that’s what I said too. The trophies go away, and a lot of the participants would to. I get a kick out of all the guys in my area who won’t travel to a distant show. I hear what they say is the reason, but in reality I know it’s another reason entirely– no buddies to vote for them, and they can’t stand being in a truly open show where they might have to overcome the “homer” vote to win something. If every show did away with the trophies it would work (maybe), but until then it will be the same ol’ sh@t show after show, year after year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So whats your point?

Blown69RS
    Participant

Just curious, are YOU one of the “kids” you describe in your earlier post? Maybe that’s my point. Ok??

People try to have a civil discussion and exchange ideas, and it seems like you just want to start arguments.

Grow up.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Blown69RS wrote:
    Just curious, are YOU one of the “kids” you describe in your earlier post? Maybe that’s my point. Ok??

People try to have a civil discussion and exchange ideas, and it seems like you just want to start arguments.

Grow up.

Enough. This is ending now. Like was said, grow up.

Really? Who do you think ur calling a kid? Better check yourself Because ill be sure to check you in person. I’m asking you a question jackoff. And if you’re feeling froggy how about my little 281 Ford motor drag your junk down the 1320 heads up for some scratch?

GTO Man

Topic has been locked.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘How many trophies/awards did you win this year?’ is closed to new replies.