We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip How To Upload Pictures – Its Easy & Free!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I have installed Coppermine Photo Gallery, which allows users to view and upload pictures.
    It can be found here:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/index.php
    I’m slowing putting all the car shows up there. I’m still working out all the bugs but once I get it all properly configured any user will be able to post their pictures on it.
    Reactions?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man
    Quote:
    I have installed Coppermine Photo Gallery, which allows users to view and upload pictures.
    It can be found here:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/index.php
    I’m slowing putting all the car shows up there. I’m still working out all the bugs but once I get it all properly configured any user will be able to post their pictures on it.
    Reactions?

Coppermine looks great, nice way to display the pictures.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks GTO Man.

What does everyone else think?
    Any suggestions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent!

That gold 67 Mustang is just like the one I had when I was 18. Only mine was a red GT and I replaced the stock 390 for a breathed on 428 Cobra Jet. I wish I had pictures of it.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Excellent!

That gold 67 Mustang is just like the one I had when I was 18. Only mine was a red GT and I replaced the stock 390 for a breathed on 428 Cobra Jet. I wish I had pictures of it.

If you find any pics please post them in an album!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Excellent!

It truely is a beauty. I will find the best high resolution pictures in the oddest places, I came across that car in an eBay auction.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Excellent!

It truely is a beauty. I will find the best high resolution pictures in the oddest places, I came across that car in an eBay auction.

Its really amazing where you find the best pictures. Keep posting them Mike, they are great! Drogar-Love(LBG).gif

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.