Welcome Forum The Lounge How’s the weather where you live?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How’s the weather been recently where you live? We had a nice warm streak a couple weeks ago- even getting up to about 70. This week, however, has been cooler between the 40s to 50s and rainy, not very nice. icon_sad.gif

What about you?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Here, in France, it has been surprisingly hot for the past few days, up to 88 Fahrenheit !
    We should have storme in the next few days. sunny.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Here, in France, it has been surprisingly hot for the past few days, up to 88 Fahrenheit !
    We should have storme in the next few days. sunny.gif

Wow that’s alot better than here! I guess I spoke to soon, as I post this it is SNOWING outside!!! icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was nice and cool here in Bath until the past few days when it has turned warm. I suffer in the heat – ideally I prefer it to be dry and subzero temperatures… In the winter it is perfect – my room is kept at 14 deg C.

Still, hot weather is coming… It’s worst at night, trying to sleep whilst being so hot and sweating… I hate it…

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    It was nice and cool here in Bath until the past few days when it has turned warm. I suffer in the heat – ideally I prefer it to be dry and subzero temperatures… In the winter it is perfect – my room is kept at 14 deg C.

Still, hot weather is coming… It’s worst at night, trying to sleep whilst being so hot and sweating… I hate it…

I can imagine that is hard. I hate it here when in the summer its hot and humid, you have to stay indoors for fear of dehydration. On top of it it is hard to sleep and the air conditioning bill goes up up up….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Raining off and on here all day.

Makes it hard for the drag strip to finally get it’s season off to a decent start…

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah that does make it tough. Sounds like you’ve had pretty much the same weather we have.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks

Darn near t-shirt weather today. sunny.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi Folks

Darn near t-shirt weather today. sunny.gif

That’s great! Its nice to hear that its a good day somewhere…. thumbsup.gif

GTO Man

Today wasn’t a bad day,70’s and partly cloudy. Its about time.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Today wasn’t a bad day,70’s and partly cloudy. Its about time.

Yep it was a good day. When I woke up this morning it was pouring rain and thundering but it dried up and turned into a beautiful day!! sunny.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Rainy, Cool, Cloudy, perfect for Cruising. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Rainy, Cool, Cloudy, perfect for Cruising. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Yeah you don’t want it too hot, that sun beating down on you gets hot fast, especially in a convertible!! icon_eek.gif

Its been nice here, it was a great day yesterday, a beautiful 75 degrees. I would have liked to get out golfing, I’ll have to do that soon!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Finally got the 80’s back! Though rain tonight :( :( :(

But it’s going to stay in the 70’s and low 80’s all week in lower michigan! :) YEAH!

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

Finally got the 80’s back! Though rain tonight :( :( :(

But it’s going to stay in the 70’s and low 80’s all week in lower michigan! :) YEAH!

Kevin

Yep that’s basically the forcast here too, its so nice that its finally warm out!!! thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well right now its raining very hard and actually hailing!!! icon_eek.gif Most of the hail is about the size of a pea but I have seen a few pieces the size of marbles! icon_eek.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.