Welcome Forum The Lounge How’s the weather where you live?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How’s the weather been recently where you live? We had a nice warm streak a couple weeks ago- even getting up to about 70. This week, however, has been cooler between the 40s to 50s and rainy, not very nice. icon_sad.gif

What about you?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ve had some hail this week in the south western part of France… they showed the damages on TV news… Those things were as big as golf balls, broke branches, windows and windshields as well, and ruined 750’000 acres of vineyards… icon_sad.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow! icon_eek.gif Its amazing the kind of damage it can cause, and there’s really no way to protect against it either, whatever is outside is in danger! w00t.gif

GTO Man

Looks like a typical Memorial Day weekend coming up, on the cool side and a chance for rain. Highs in the 60’s and lows in the upper 40’s.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Good weather for the Brat Fest, an annual event where they sell brats and hotdogs. The record is about 160,000 brats sold in the 3 days. Unfortunately this year they have moved it to a less convenient location…

GTO Man

Weather has been warm and humid this week, actually had to turn the air on. There has been a chance of thunderstorms each day, but haven’t received much rain.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Simple, It’s HOT.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Here too! (not suprising since we live quite close icon_cheesygrin.gif ). Its been really really hot here recently, very steamy. Today its cooler and actually nice, but cloudy and we’ll probably recieve some rain today.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Hope We’ll have rain, either will get cooler or Hot & Humid. Which one you prefer? Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif icon_scratch.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hope We’ll have rain, either will get cooler or Hot & Humid. Which one you prefer? Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif icon_scratch.gif

Cooler!!! It was so hot today at the Deerfield Car Show! sunny.gif Too hot for me personally…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ohio

sunny.gif Hot sunny.gif

:awjeez:

That picture is funny!!! :D

I found it in the ‘more emoticons’ section.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah, its a picture from Cap’s site, I thought it was pretty funny! :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actualy today was not as bad as yesterday. we hit the 90’s but real humid ,tody just hot not as sticky. My shop is the place to be 70’s and mostly dry.
    Drogar-Dum(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Actualy today was not as bad as yesterday. we hit the 90’s but real humid ,tody just hot not as sticky. My shop is the place to be 70’s and mostly dry.
    Drogar-Dum(LBG).gif

Just like here, it was still very hot but not quite as bad as yesterday.

hpdog259962
    Participant

It’s nice arund here… at about 6:00 PM thru 8:00 AM

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Haha very true, its nice here as well! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.