Welcome Forum The Lounge How’s the weather where you live?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How’s the weather been recently where you live? We had a nice warm streak a couple weeks ago- even getting up to about 70. This week, however, has been cooler between the 40s to 50s and rainy, not very nice. icon_sad.gif

What about you?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

icon_sad.gif If there’s a God He will turn the heat off. sunny.gif sunny.gif
    Hey guys I am fortunate to have air con in the house and the shop .

w00t.gif But I still have to walk from one place to the other w00t.gif

And between the two it’s dam hot , Im thinking of building a tunnel . Drogar-Angry(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I think you should seriously consider that!!

Its cooled down some here, so its not too bad in the shade – in the sun is still a killer though. sunny.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Now, it’s pretty nice here. Around the 70’s. Now this is weather I can live with. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its cloudy today with a chance of rain probably. At least this way its a bit cooler, much better! icon_thumright.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its boiling today, well over 90 F. Not a cloud in the sky, too hot to even go outside!

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is hot as hell here today, as there is some high humidity announcing a storm…
    98,6 to be precise !!!
    Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif

North in the shade : 87,8

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow! Its also very hot here again today, well over 90! icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks
    It hit 88 – 89 with little humidity . It did not feel that bad to be honest , although I was in the shop most the day. sunny.gif

GTO Man

I golfed this morning near Madison, heat index of at least 100 and humid, bad day for golf.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I golfed this morning near Madison, heat index of at least 100 and humid, bad day for golf.

How’d you play? Probably too hot to concentrate. I was outside for only a short time (20 minutes) not even doing any excessive work and I started to get a heat headache, not good.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its just started pouring rain here, that’s a good thing because we really need it!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Its just started pouring rain here, that’s a good thing because we really need it!

Send me a bucket of that stuff because my veggies are drying up! icon_sad.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Actually all you probably have to do is stick your dehumidifer on outside, we’ve had an extemely high humidity level lately! sunny.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Actually all you probably have to do is stick your dehumidifer on outside, we’ve had an extemely high humidity level lately! sunny.gif

You’re not too far from the truth!

My through-the-wall air conditioner drips into the bushes.

But the hot air from the condenser also blows into the bushes. The air
    from it is so hot that it burned the bushes. icon_sad.gif

Ouch!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

You’re not too far from the truth!

My through-the-wall air conditioner drips into the bushes.

But the hot air from the condenser also blows into the bushes. The air
    from it is so hot that it burned the bushes. icon_sad.gif

Ouch!

Wow! icon_eek.gif The heat index has been absolutely terrible here, hopefully this coming week will provide some relief!

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.