We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions I’d like to know…

• Creator
    Topic
    Gunner
    Participant

more information about that 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat (SRT, Stinger Yellow) that was stolen from the Dodge dealer on the east side of town last year. There was a news story on one of the local network TV stations last night, reporting that the car had been recovered out on the west coast. As usual, this news report was very lacking in details. Does anyone have any additional details or information? I wonder if it would be possible to find a news article from wherever the car was recovered at?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Gunner
    Participant
    moparkid25
    Participant

I saw that too. With the technology that vehicles have today, the burglar would’ve had to have a key to that car somehow. I suspect he may have been an employee at one time? I’m sure heads will roll over this.

Gunner
    Participant
    moparkid25 wrote:
    I saw that too. With the technology that vehicles have today, the burglar would’ve had to have a key to that car somehow. I suspect he may have been an employee at one time? I’m sure heads will roll over this.

Any thoughts on whether the car was driven cross country or was it transported? Seems to me it would have been safer for the thief to have transported the car in an enclosed trailer. This car would have drawn a lot of attention if it had been driven, especially without plates. Being a RWD vehicle, I wouldn’t have tried to drive it cross country in December/January.

Amigo2k
    GTO Man

Madison stations are thoroughly lacking in any kind of in-depth coverage. And their article editing is pathetic.

As for the car I would think it would of been transported enclosed trailer. I wonder how long it took before it was reported stolen?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.