We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Jefferson, Swap Meet and Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This one is for G Man and GTO Man

Hey, What’s Up with you guys this weekend?

What are your plans for this weekend at Jefferson. Do you plan to show any of your cars, or are you on the hunt for repair or replacement parts? I know that the car show is Sunday only, but my question is this. Is this a judged show on Sunday, or a non judged show and shine type of deal on Sunday? I plan to be there both days, from sunrise to sunset, but I did not plan on showing the mustang. What do you have in mind for this show?

Once again, it was a pleasure to finally meet up with you at the Cross Plains show and I hope to see you guys again at the New Glarus show? or maybe one of the other final shows of the year.

Marshall

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Actually haven’t decided if we are going yet. If we do end up going we won’t bring any cars down. It is not a judged show, more of a show and shine type of show. I believe we will be going to New Glarus. The car show season is coming to an end quickly. I see there is a show Saturday in Deforest. I believe it might be the first year at that location. What parts will you be looking for at Jefferson?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its sad to think the shows are winding down!! crybaby2.gif Of course there is always next year! We’re not sure about where to go this weekend, Jefferson is definitely a possibility though. I’ll let you know by Friday at the latest. thumbsup.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Oh Well, I Going To Jefferson Sunday.

No Car, Just Gettin’ Parts. And Drooling At The Nice Cars There :drool:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Oh Well, I Going To Jefferson Sunday.

No Car, Just Gettin’ Parts. And Drooling At The Nice Cars There :drool:

What parts are you looking for specifically?

hpdog259962
    Participant

Whatever I see That I Like/could use, nothing real specific. Looking For A Wheel Cylendar to a 56 Olds, this should be fun to find.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I will be attending BTW, as well GTO Man. Saturday for us, the weatherman predicts rain on sunday.

I’ll keep that in mind hpdog, incase I see anything

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys, Same here. The weather picture is not looking real pretty for Sunday, and you know how Jefferson can get when it rains. That place can turn into a mud bowl in the blink of an eye. Saturday for sure, and Sunday is looking really iffy right now.

Based on info that Sunday is a show and shine and not judged, and with the weather threatening, I won’t be bringing the fastback this weekend.

I am on the hunt for Ford OEM type, male bullet connectors for some electrical work under the dash. I can buy 16 gauge male bullet connects from NAPA and radio shack, but they are not the right size and they just don’t make a good contact with the counterpart Ford EOM type female receivers, so I may strike out but I will be looking for these and a few other assorted odds and ends.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well good luck finding what you’re looking for!!! :salut:

Hopefully it’ll be a nice day and there will be some interesting cars there!!

hpdog259962
    Participant

Have A Camera, Going To Get Some Good Car Pics. :party:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Returned from Jefferson a couple of hours ago. Just in time for Wisconsin/Michigan kick-off at Camp Randall.

I had pretty good luck and was able to find several parts that I had on my list. No luck with the electrical connectors, but I will revisit that issue later. The vendor for Rod & Custom Show Car creme was there. The fastback will be shinier than a new dime next year icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lots and Lots of cars for sale in the car corrals. If you are looking for a collector car, muscle car, project car for the winter, etc., this the place to go. I even saw at least three Studebaker’s that were worthwhile also, but no Tuckers.

At this point, I just don’t know if I will be returning tomorrow or not.

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any cheap project cars under $1000? Not like i dont have enough already but theres always room for another one Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well it depends on what you mean by “project car”. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif There was a lot of stuff there, although not as much “quality” stuff as I would have hoped for. I’ll post my full review later, I’m pretty tired tonight

Anonymous
    Inactive

project car as in something that runs or not, is somewhat solid like as soon as i take it off the trailer the axles or springs wont go thru the floor. tho id work on almost anything Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well I definitely think there’s a chance you’ll find what you’re looking for tomorrow. And if not then next Spring Jefferson. Good luck!! :salut:

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.