We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Jefferson, Swap Meet and Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This one is for G Man and GTO Man

Hey, What’s Up with you guys this weekend?

What are your plans for this weekend at Jefferson. Do you plan to show any of your cars, or are you on the hunt for repair or replacement parts? I know that the car show is Sunday only, but my question is this. Is this a judged show on Sunday, or a non judged show and shine type of deal on Sunday? I plan to be there both days, from sunrise to sunset, but I did not plan on showing the mustang. What do you have in mind for this show?

Once again, it was a pleasure to finally meet up with you at the Cross Plains show and I hope to see you guys again at the New Glarus show? or maybe one of the other final shows of the year.

Marshall

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

$1000 and under???? Boy, I didn’t see anything of any quality at that price range. I did see a couple of bargain basement Shelby’s though icon_cheesygrin.gif

Both Shelbv’s were older restrorations, (but still show car quality), but when in the last five years of so, have you seen a red, 67 Shelby GT350, in the 65K price range??? I can only dream about a car like this, but still, both seemed to have “I need to sell these today” prices.

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

Got up this morning early thinking it would be a great day to get out to Jefferson, but the rain had other plans. Granted, we do need the rain but what’s wrong with Monday? I imagine Madison Classics took a huge hit today and that fairgrounds looks like one big mud pit! :yikes:

GTO Man

We went yesterday to Jefferson. It seemed like the number of people there was down. And like you said I am sure they took a real hit today. Those Shelby’s were a good deal if everything checked out. There was also a nice ’64 – ’66 Tbird convertible 16k that seemed like a good deal. As usual there were alot of vehicles for sale which did not belong there. And alot of real junk in the 3 to 5 thousand range. Didn’t see any real nice muscle cars for sale though.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    $1000 and under???? Boy, I didn’t see anything of any quality at that price range. I did see a couple of bargain basement Shelby’s though icon_cheesygrin.gif

Both Shelbv’s were older restrorations, (but still show car quality), but when in the last five years of so, have you seen a red, 67 Shelby GT350, in the 65K price range??? I can only dream about a car like this, but still, both seemed to have “I need to sell these today” prices.

Marshall

Did you go to Jefferson today?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No – I was pretty successful yesterday, and I walked most of the day, so I stayed home today, and got caught up with the wife.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    No – I was pretty successful yesterday, and I walked most of the day, so I stayed home today, and got caught up with the wife.

Marshall

I doubt there was much to see today, plus you probably saved yourself from getting sick from being out in the rain and cold weather.

hpdog259962
    Participant

It Rained Sunday, heavily for about 5 minutes had power go out for 3 mins. Then it drizzled for the rest of the day.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Luckily the power didn’t go out here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

What a bummer!!! I look forward to spring Jefferson and fall Jefferson (both days) like they were national holidays. Actually, to me they are national holidays. And, when either of them get cut off by bad weather, I really get testy. Just ask my wife, I was beside myself and totally testy all day Sunday. I wanted to be at Jefferson, but I didn’t go because of the weather. So, now, it will be a long time until spring Jefferson or, at least, Iola.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    What a bummer!!! I look forward to spring Jefferson and fall Jefferson (both days) like they were national holidays. Actually, to me they are national holidays. And, when either of them get cut off by bad weather, I really get testy. Just ask my wife, I was beside myself and totally testy all day Sunday. I wanted to be at Jefferson, but I didn’t go because of the weather. So, now, it will be a long time until spring Jefferson or, at least, Iola.

Marshall

It is definitely depressing when you can’t go to a show (especially one like Jefferson) because of bad weather. I know that happened to GTO Man and me on the 4th weekend for Whitewater – it rained all day so we were unable to go. Its just a really bad feeling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I went sunday cause of plans and a backache on sat. Bought a couple small things from what vendors were left which was not many around noon. Not many cars to see either but a few select for sale cars. saw a decent 57 chevy 4 door i think for around 2600 which still isnt too bad. maybe it will show up next year again

GTO Man

Thats the problem this time of the year, you never know about the weather.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well Spring Jefferson should be fun! icon_punk.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Along with dells automotion! icon_headbang.gif icon_punk.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Definitely! jumpy.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.