We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Johnny McCain’s Vice Presidential Choice

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

I think he should choose Nancy Reagan.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Good call! They would have, what, a combined 200 years of experience?

LOL

moparkid25
    Participant

As long as Obama picks Billary to guarantee a GOP win, I don’t care if McCain picks Mickey Mouse!

circletrack
    Participant

All I have to say is his wife has had MAJOR plastic surgery! I had no idea how old she is until today! Good grief, she’s got one heck of a surgeon! icon_cheesygrin.gif

GTO Man

How old is she? Johnny McCain threw away his other wife because she was having health problems. Maybe he should pick Edwards or Rudy.

circletrack
    Participant

She is 54 and in some of the pics I’ve seen recently, she could pass for someone 10-15 years younger than that… She’s also quite wealthy ~ some people have all the luck! ;)

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    How old is she? Johnny McCain threw away his other wife because she was having health problems. Maybe he should pick Edwards or Rudy.

Maybe McCain likes his women like his cars – Gotta trade them in every couple of years for younger, better looking model thumbsup.gif

That’s what I did sunny.gif

GTO Man

Very odd choice for a Vice-President.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    Very odd choice for a Vice-President.

Yes Palin is an “odd” choice, but also a very strategic choice!

The GOP will steer away some die-hard Billary votes from Obama/Biden and hopefully (my opinion only…..well, DDhemi’s also) keep Republicans in office.

icon_headbang.gif

Xman
    Participant
    Quote:
    She is 54 and in some of the pics I’ve seen recently, she could pass for someone 10-15 years younger than that… She’s also quite wealthy ~ some people have all the luck! ;)

Wow, she is 54? icon_headbang.gif I was thinking 43 and with money dang.. oops I’m married..LOL

Amigo2k
    Xman
    Participant

Looking good… icon_cheesygrin.gif

GTO Man

No substance whatsoever. She is out of her league.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z75QSExE0jU[/youtube]

lordairgtar
    Participant

He at first was trying to trick her with that question about “Bush doctrine”. WTF was that? He eventually reveals what he was after. How does anyone answer something like that. I think if we have to go in and get some one hiding out in Pakistan, we should go.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How was he trying to trick her? It seems like he just was asking what her position was on it – hence does she support preemptive invasions and the other Bush foreign policies regarding countries potentially related to terrorists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_doctrine

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.