Welcome Forum The Lounge Longest Thread Ever

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Here’s a new game/challenge for you. Lets try to make the longest thread ever, this is it! Currently the longest thread here is 20 pages – “what are you listening to right now” Lets try to beat that. You can post any type of topic here – the weather, what you are doing today, ect ect. Threadjacking is allowed. Lets begin!

Viewing 15 replies - 106 through 120 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Does he hit a banana slice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Revenge

revenge4or.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Does he hit a banana slice?

:wack:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hippie Smiley

hippie1oy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is that how you really peel?

Anonymous
    Inactive

:hammer:

lizard14tp.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

That should be a rolling pin. Now get back to the kitchen and rustle up my grub, woman! 😈

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

:haha:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’m posting at an incredible rate….. never typed so fast before………… Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

a million firefox tabs are open
    windows has frozen up on me three times now in the last 10 minutes…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    That should be a rolling pin. Now get back to the kitchen and rustle up my grub, woman! 😈

:sozo: I was going to donate some money to the pit when I got some money Cap, if it wasn’t for that heinous remark

:tongue:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

:sozo: I was going to donate some money to the pit when I got some money Cap, if it wasn’t for that heinous remark

Right after you bought that Mac cd right? BTW Rumours is one of the top selling CDs of all time.

Cap is in trouble now! :yikes:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Right after you bought that Mac cd right? BTW Rumours is one of the top selling CDs of all time.

Wow! really? Will definately buy that – only 9 days till payday :rock:

(I have 30p to live on until then)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wow! really? Will definately buy that – only 9 days till payday :rock:

(I have 30p to live on until then)

icon_eek.gif It goes fast doesn’t it!! Yeah Rumours has a whole bunch of great songs, Dreams and The Chain come to mind. If you have iTunes you can listen to previews in the store.

Actually today I saw that some other newer groups (matchbox 20, elton john, among others) did a tribute to Rumours where they redid all of the songs in the same order. The CD is called Legacy: A Tribute to Rumours

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks like this thread is at a stand still

POST, PEOPLE!!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 106 through 120 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.