We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Looking for a 67-69 Camaro to be used in a movie!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

We were contacted by someone affiliated with the production of the movie No Names which is going to be filmed in central Wisconsin this summer. They are looking to use a 67-69 Camaro in the filming. It can be any color except for orange, because they already have another orange car. Does anyone own or know someone who owns a Camaro and might be interested?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

I do, a customer of mine has a ’69 302 4sp original #s car and I have passed the info on to them.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot, if you want to have him email me (admin “at” wiscollectorcar.com) I’ll make sure he gets in touch with them

circletrack
    Participant

I received the email also but was told they were looking for a 67…. I passed the email on to the Road Apples, so hopefully between us all we can find a suitable car. :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I received the email also but was told they were looking for a 67…. I passed the email on to the Road Apples, so hopefully between us all we can find a suitable car. :)

Yeah they originally said 67 but I asked if a 68 or 69 would be okay since that would make it more likely that we find a car. They said that’s fine; I’m guessing the somewhat subtle differences between those years aren’t important for this movie

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.