We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Madison Attitude

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

The city of Madison(many of the people and government) does not have a good attitude toward anything that doesn’t fit their ideals. One example was a couple of years ago when Harley Davidson was having their big celebration. They wanted to have some events here but the City wouldn’t work with them on it. That would of brought alot of money into the city. Another example is the Corvette show Corvettes on the Isthmus. This was a couple of years ago and I think it lasted two years in Madison. I heard from the participants that the City would not work wwith them at all. There was a Mecum auction at the event also. We went but there was pathetic attendance. I believe the last two years the show took place up at HoChunk and in the surronding area. They said the smaller towns up there were great to work with and welcomed them.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah that’s why you don’t see many shows in Madison, only in the small towns around it. I think the only really big show that is close to hear is the Klassarama show at Truax

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.