We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Madison Auto Show

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Is anyone going to the Madison Auto Show? I believe it is this coming weekend. I think there is a charge to get in. You would think the dealers could eat the cost since they are trying to sell the cars.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Where is it at, Alliant?

GTO Man

Yes I beleve it is at the Alliant Energy Center.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well,
    There is no one in my family or in my circle of friends who are car shopping right now. My son is completely happy with his VW Jetta 1.8LTurbo purchase! The car is nice!

If I were buying a new car right now, I would be looking at the New Nissan Altima SE or the new Saturn VUE if I were shopping for a SUV. The Saturn VUE actually has a Honda V6, which in my opinion, would make the vehicle bullet proof for about 200,000 miles allowing for routine and scheduled performance.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It would be nice to reach the 200,000 mark without any major issues, that’s a fairly decent run

GTO Man

Its too bad that GM or Ford can’t put out an engine that is good till at least 200k.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Haha very true

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.