We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip My ride…

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s a pic of my ride.

tn_RF%20View.jpg

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice Chevelle. The clean look (no stripes or excessive badging) goes a long way in appreicating it’s beauty.

GTO Man

Nice looking Chevelle. 1969 was one of the best designs. Do you go to many car shows?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great Chevelle. She’s a sweet ride I bet! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif
    I agree, 69 was one of the best designs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the comments!

I like the plain look, and the 2004 Spiral Grey goes well with the black bench interior I think.

I don’t show the car…I’m just too much of a perfectionist I guess, I don’t feel it’s good enough to show.

Anyways, it rides along well. Everything have been updated, all the wiring has been redone, and I even have a serpentine belt system on the engine to get rid of the old V-belts.

I spent a year on it, every night after work until midnight or so in the garage. I have it setup for drag racing now, I don’t think I’ll be driving it on the street this year, just on the drag strip.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thanks for the comments!

I like the plain look, and the 2004 Spiral Grey goes well with the black bench interior I think.

I don’t show the car…I’m just too much of a perfectionist I guess, I don’t feel it’s good enough to show.

Anyways, it rides along well. Everything have been updated, all the wiring has been redone, and I even have a serpentine belt system on the engine to get rid of the old V-belts.

I spent a year on it, every night after work until midnight or so in the garage. I have it setup for drag racing now, I don’t think I’ll be driving it on the street this year, just on the drag strip.

That drag strip racing would be cool to see! It sounds like you really put your heart in to it, and it really shows!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks.

It’s just one of our team cars, we have another that gets all the serious parts…LOL

I might get into detail about that other one later, it’s too much to get into right now, but here’s a couple tease pics for now….

normal_tn_Scoop%20Installed.jpg

normal_tn_Tubs%20Painted.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Something tells me that a Chevy crate motor will find it’s way into that Fox body Mustang. lol It wouldn’t be the first time if that happens, I see that alot so if it gives you all the horsepower you want, play on. Drogar-Happy(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s already setup for a smallblock chevy. Actually, we ran it with my Chevelle engine in it to tune the chassis last year.

No crate motor for this car. I’ll be building a 11:1 415″ SBC for it this year, and backing it up with our powerglide, and into the 9″ Ford axle. Strange spool and axles, welds wrapped in 31×14 Hoosier slicks. We already have everything except the engine, it’s just a matter of assembly now.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.