We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Need A Good Laugh,……

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Here ya go!

A duck hunter was out enjoying a nice morning on the marsh when he decided to take a whiz.
    He walks over to a tree and propped up his shotgun. Just then a gust of wind blew, the gun fell over and discharged… shooting him in the jewels.
    Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his doctor.
    “Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news.The good news is that you are going to be okay.The damage was local to your groin area. There was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all of the buckshot.”
    “What’s the bad news?” asked the hunter.
    “The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive damage done to your johnson. I’m going to have to refer you to my sister.”
    “Well I guess that isn’t too bad?” the hunter replied. “Is your sister a plastic surgeon?”
    “Not exactly.” answered the doctor, “She’s a flute player in the Boston Symphony Orchestra. She’s going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don’t piss in your eyes.”

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.