Welcome Forum The Lounge New home for Convo Pit

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Later this evening the forum should be up and running at the new site.

The new top page URL is http://convopit.org
    (Check here for the latest on my progress and estimate of when we’ll be back on the air)

The new forum address is:
    http://convopit.org/forum/index.php

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Garibaldi,

The offline/online mod is pretty cool too.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Cap,

Do you have a link for that or is it just called online/offline?

@Squirreldip: You mean the yellow card ect MOD? From what I understand its a pretty difficult one, and I’m not sure its necessary here – at least not yet, PM warnings and such seem to work fine now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Garibaldi – I PMed you the link ;)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks Cap! jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Let me know if you have any trouble. It’s a tricky one to install, with many possible typos and return characters making a difference. I had to install it several times before I tried it with all the blank lines included in a section like “Add After”.

Very touchy icon_sad.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hm… It may take me a bit to get to it, I’ll have to devote my whole attention to it if its that hard.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That will probably conflict with the link in posters name mod that you have installed. One or the other doesn’t strictly follow the phpbb coding guidlines, I think it’s the link in posters name mod. Anyhow you’ll get some text next to the icon after you install it. If you look around the phpbb forum you’ll find the fix.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw the error and I fixed it myself. I can’t remember how, but I believe it was in viewtopic_body.tpl

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I probably won’t get to this MOD for awhile, its pretty complicated and I”ll want to do it right when I do it

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    I probably won’t get to this MOD for awhile, its pretty complicated and I”ll want to do it right when I do it

Probably best. It’s not vital.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Probably best. It’s not vital.

Exactly, and when I do it I want to do it right

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.