We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge New project

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I picked up a new project to pass the time (as I have WAY too much free time already… icon_rolleyes.gif icon_wink.gif )

It’s a 1984 Suzuki GS 400E.

The price was right, and I don’t really know what I’m going to do with it yet. It will either be fixed up and sold, or it may donate it’s engine towards building a 2 seater tube frame pit car to terrorize people at the track.

Overall, it’s in decent condition even with having 69,000 km’s on it (43,000 miles)

I’m just going to clean it up and see what evil plans I can come up with for it.

Here’s a couple pics…

normal_tn_000_1264.jpg

normal_tn_000_1263.jpg

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice. thumbsup.gif Like a true gearhead, always looking for something to tinker with. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Keep us post on which direction you plan to go with it.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Very nice. thumbsup.gif Like a true gearhead, always looking for something to tinker with. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Keep us post on which direction you plan to go with it.

Yeah sounds like a great project. It would be cool to post some before, during, and after pics. That would make an interesting progression! Keep us appraised of the situation! thumbsup.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

drool.gif

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.