We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions New Website – Worthy Of Checking Out

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I picked up a business card for the guy selling the two Shelby’s at Jefferson. It looks like he is buying/selling classic and muscle cars, and is located in Spring Green. Here is a website:

http://www.springgreenmotors.com

He does have a MOPAR listed, but this is not my area of interest. I can tell you that the prices are reasonable on his mustangs. He does have a 66 convertible (driver quality) that is priced right.

Marshall

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Took a drive down to the new dealer in Spring Green last Saturday. Drove by it a couple of times by mistake, not real well marked. Thought they were open from 9 till 2 but they were closed. From their website they have sold 3 cars already. Looks like they are concentrating on Mustangs and Mopars so far. They have some additions to their inventory out on the site. Some interesting cars.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Have we added them to the links page yet?

GTO Man

I will add them to the links page.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ok sounds good, thanks!

GTO Man

They are on the links page, I emailed them to see how they wanted the description to read.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That sounds good, maybe we can get a reciprocating links thing setup with them

GTO Man

I have been looking at some of the recent auction news. Prices are unbelievable. More and more people are buying cars as investments, not to drive.

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.