We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Oh I Am Sooo Screwed

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So I attend my godsister’s wedding and reception and it comes time for the groom to throw the garter out to the single guys and of course the old saying goes whoever catches the garter is supposedly next to get married.

I get forced out to the floor, the groom throws it and it heads into my direction, lands on my chest and falls right in front of me. They classify that as a catch. icon_eek.gif I want instant replay on this for an overturn.

So, what do I do with this thing? Do I wear it like a badge of honor and hang it off the rearview mirror of the car? I know this is just a saying with no merit to it but man why did it have to be me.

I have been offered condolences from a couple of buddies so I think I have a few beers.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    So I attend my godsister’s wedding and reception and it comes time for the groom to throw the garter out to the single guys and of course the old saying goes whoever catches the garter is supposedly next to get married.

I get forced out to the floor, the groom throws it and it heads into my direction, lands on my chest and falls right in front of me. They classify that as a catch. icon_eek.gif I want instant replay on this for an overturn.

So, what do I do with this thing? Do I wear it like a badge of honor and hang it off the rearview mirror of the car? I know this is just a saying with no merit to it but man why did it have to be me.

I have been offered condolences from a couple of buddies so I think I have a few beers.

Uh oh, I wonder what happens next. I don’t think NWA (National Wedding Association) allows instant replays on anything but celebrity weddings. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Good luck buddy! w00t.gif

montefrazer
    Participant

whoever catches the garter is supposedly next to get married.

Stay away from the woman that caught the brides flowers. Drogar-Love(LBG).gif Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe I’ll keep a low profile until all this blows over. icon_cheesygrin.gif It’ll be ok. I have a great gf but unfortunately this garter may inadvertinly speed things up.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Maybe I’ll keep a low profile until all this blows over. icon_cheesygrin.gif It’ll be ok. I have a great gf but unfortunately this garter may inadvertinly speed things up.

Just don’t let her know about it, if that’s possible! You’ll have to get some help from the CIA or Secret Service. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

Run. Run swiftly …and don’t look back! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Run. Run swiftly …and don’t look back! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Or hop in your mustang icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.