We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet Old traffic lights

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am looking for an old,4 way traffic light. I cant find any pictures,but I want one that is solid(no space between directions).Probably from the 30’s or 40’s.Please advise.

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I like going there. It’s about an hour drive and I get to see parts that come from people that don’t go to Wisconsin. Nice way to spend a morning.

I would like to go to a show in Illinios for that reason, see some cars and stuff that you don’t see in Wisconsin.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Yep, I saw one like that, except that it was a dark green. I looked around for the guy that owned that vendor spot to see if I could get a phone number or something for you but he was nowhere to be seen.. icon_sad.gif I’ll keep my eyes open though for you. BTW what are you thinking of using them for?

Something odd. w00t.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Yep, I saw one like that, except that it was a dark green. I looked around for the guy that owned that vendor spot to see if I could get a phone number or something for you but he was nowhere to be seen.. icon_sad.gif I’ll keep my eyes open though for you. BTW what are you thinking of using them for?

Something odd. w00t.gif

All of a sudden you hear on the news about how a major traffic light in chicago “malfunctioned”……. :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

A fish tank would be interesting Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sure this is a stupid question but what do you do with them?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m sure this is a stupid question but what do you do with them?

Good question! I asked him the same thing and he said:

Quote:
    Something odd w00t.gif

hm…..

hpdog259962
    Participant

So that’s what they call it. :haha:

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Something odd. w00t.gif

All of a sudden you hear on the news about how a major traffic light in chicago “malfunctioned”……. :haha:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    So that’s what they call it. :haha:

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Something odd. w00t.gif

Yep icon_cheesygrin.gif Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just have to makee sure its not plugged in. icon_eek.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Just have to makee sure its not plugged in. icon_eek.gif

Yeah make sure you do that! thumbsup.gif :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah, a bit more but if you really want them. I know fall Jefferson isn’t too far off now – they would probably have some there again

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.