We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Packers Bears Game

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Who is going to win and why?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Packers, because they are driven.

moparkid25
    Participant

Bears. Homefield advantage and better offense. Plus only one Bear on the injury report, the Packers have 12 players listed.

Oh, and Aaron Rodgers will never, EVER, be the caliber of QB that Brett Favre was.

GTO Man

I would take Rodgers over Favre. He is a more intelligent player. Favre made too many mistakes over the years(300+ interceptions). He was a great quarterback but I think Rodgers has a chance to be even better. The game is a toss up, but I think the Packers will win by 10 or more.

Amigo2k

I think the cold weather is going to hurt the Packers, but the Bears last win was against a 8-10 team with a defense ranked #27 in the NFL ….

lordairgtar
    Participant

Home field advantage and cold weather don’t mean much, now does it.

Amigo2k

nope ….

dust off that cheesehead!

circletrack
    Participant

None of that matters now because the Packers are Super Bowl bound!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I would’ve liked to seen a better game, the 3 and out got old quickly, and was disappointed to see Cutler roll over and play dead so quickly. There are many that don’t like Aaron Rodgers, but he’s one heck of a QB, and I think has put the ghost of Brett Favre firmly behind him… now if only Favre would go away and quit trying to keep the spotlight in his corner, life would be good! :cheer:

Congrats to the entire organization, they were written off months ago, guess we proved them wrong!

Amigo2k

here is one of the chevy ads for the super bowl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RttT4jC7_10&feature=player_embedded

GTO Man

Cool. Sometimes the best part of the game is the commercials.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.