We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Perf.Des = Eclipse_Tuner’s studio

• Creator
    Topic
    Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

I’d like to announce that my design, art, and automotive studio is now an official LLC!

perf.des LLC
    Located in Columbus, WI is officially open for business.

Some of you have seen my art and design work for sale at a few of the ending car shows this year. Most of you have seen the quality of my airbrushing and carbon fiber fabrication abilities. All of which is available.

I am focusing on custom airbrushing, automotive and pinup art, and carbon fiber design and fabrication. I also do product and graphic design for various companies in the area.

You can find samples of my work on : http://www.facebook.com/perf.des

Have a happy holidays everyone and see you all at the shows next year.
    Nick

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant
    Eclipse_Tuner wrote:
    Also, here is a pic of the carbon purse with an Impala logo.

Hmmm…. I wonder who got that for Christmas :whistle:

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Yeah, and in return she got you that pinup of justin beiber lol

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Im in the process of creating and launching a website for my studio. The items that are featured will be the carbon purses, helmet painting, custom airbrushing, and artwork.

In the mean time, if anyone is interested in those products/services, let me know.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Well, I have a good start on the website:

Here it is

http://www.perf-des.com
    This is a link

moparkid25
    Participant

Looks great Nick :)

If you have not seen any of his artwork, I can personally vouch for him. Nick has done a couple of projects for me over the past couple years, and every one has turned out BETTER than I ever expected it too!! If you have seen his cars, you know the amount of detail he puts into every project.

Nick, you are one talented guy!!

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.