We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Personal tip on scheduling for 2009 car shows…..

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was surfing the web today, and locked in on the 3D Sound website. I was looking at what they will be doing in 2009 and where they will be and found some very useful information on dates for some of our usual 2009 car shows. (Actually, I am kicking around the idea of doing a few Northern Illinois shows this year). More importantly, many of these shows have their 2009 flyers available for downloading from the 3D website. So, if you want an advance copy of the flyer from Deerfield, or Jesus Built My Hot Rod, Platteville show, or others, visit the 3D Sound website.

Marshall

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Marshall ~ is it only the shows they wil be at, or any show?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s just the shows that 3D Sound will be doing. Suprisingly though, they will be at many of the shows that we attend each year. I really like having an early copy of some of the car show flyers.

It is important, at least for me, to see if any changes have been made to the show from years past. Unfortunately, many don’t change even when shortcomings are noticed. For example, the Albany Lions Club Show is still the same, even though there have been major problems pointed out the past couple of years. I know for a fact that people have written letters and made phone calls, but nothing seems to have changed.

One big change I have noticed this year is that the Deerfield Rod & Gun Club Show will be participant judging this year. In years past, it has been a concours judged show.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, but it is nice to get a few flyers before Spring Jefferson show and the start of the new season.

Marshall

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.