Welcome Forum The Lounge Please Welcome Pyrate83!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Please welcome Pyrate83 to the forum!!!!! Great to have you here Mr. Bond! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

:waves: :banana: :auto4: :band: :band2:

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That is nice! Do you have an email for yourself like capmasteratconvopit.org? I put the at instead of @ to protect against spammerse

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah. Admin”at”convopit.org

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good! My email here uses something called “SquirrelMail,” Do you know what your’s uses?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Something called “@Open”

I used Squirrelmail on the previous server. It sucked, IMO. Always crashing. But maybe toat was because of the piss-poor server we had.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It works okay, but some times it won’t delete messages when you tell it to and it sometimes displays some messages as “no title” and if you log out and back in all of a sudden you can read it.

Its okay though.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Sounds good! My email here uses something called “SquirrelMail,” Do you know what your’s uses?

You can probably set that up in a regular client side e-mail client like Outlook Express. If your connecting to mail.wiscollectorcar.com use that for the pop3 incoming mail and your ISP for the SMTP. Your server probably has SMTP acess as well. Look aroundin the FAQ for additional settings.

If you can’t find it the information should be simialr to this:

http://www.apluskb.com/scripts/search_kb.pl?catid=1&sid=9626127990&q=&p=&showquestion=1928

and

http://www.apluskb.com/Scripts/search_kb.pl?catid=1&showquestion=2567

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks Coalman, I’ll look into that. So what you mean is I can manipulate my email with that app (ie Outlook Express) rather than using Squirrelmail and recieving the errors that come with it?

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.