Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Police Cars???

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What kind of police cars are in your city?

We have the following…….

Black-and-white Crown Vics

White Crown Vics

Black-and-white Expeditions

One black-and-white Excursion

One black-and-white Ford Van

One black-and-white cube truck (rescue squad type of vehicle)

When I lived in Cleveland many decades ago they had
    some wierd colors. The worst was lime green. YUK!!! icon_sad.gif

Side note……….. In Cleveland, during the ’60s and ’70s, we didn’t have
    rescue squads. The station-wagon police cars were used as ambulances! icon_eek.gif

Also, when I lived there, they confiscated a Corvette from somebody.

They turned it into a police car!!! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I’ll have to look for that next year at the show. That has always been a good show, many nice vehicles.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its usually parked on the street during the show (along the mayflower motel where i stayed this year). Sometimes at night u will see it parked on the strip where all the shops are while they are patrolling on foot. You may not notice it right away since it has amber colored lights on top instead of red and blue. Hotels fill up fast so if u want a good and decent rate id reccomend early reservation. im prob calling mine in on december or jan.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Its usually parked on the street during the show (along the mayflower motel where i stayed this year). Sometimes at night u will see it parked on the strip where all the shops are while they are patrolling on foot. You may not notice it right away since it has amber colored lights on top instead of red and blue. Hotels fill up fast so if u want a good and decent rate id reccomend early reservation. im prob calling mine in on december or jan.

I suppose they don’t want Red/Blue lights otherwise the owner might try to have some fun arresting people! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

well i dont see why not cause its actually owned by the dells police dept. but i guess it being a two seater truck it would be kinda hard to arrest someone unless ya throw em in the bed Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    well i dont see why not cause its actually owned by the dells police dept. but i guess it being a two seater truck it would be kinda hard to arrest someone unless ya throw em in the bed Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Oh ok, but yeah that would make it a little difficult to arrest them, plus it wouldn’t probably be too safe because they could get injured flopping around handcuffed in the truck bed! :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

New police brutality story.. would make interesting news tho Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah it would be on the news. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Apparently, there’s a few Jaguars used around here. Very, very powerful:

jaguar_supercharged.jpg

They’d need them if they were to be called out through the long, twisty roads to a remote location.

Anonymous
    Inactive

here are a few UK Police cars :

ocity-zafira-ld52cwy-osr.jpg

mgztt_police.jpg

dcity-smart-ml02hgc-osf.jpg

and a oldie:
    policerover_09.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

s4_police.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Id take the oldie over the new one…. has more style and prob has more power icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    s4_police.jpg

Cyclist: Hey didnt i see you from back to the future , Yes your the Yella one .
    Policeman: Who you calling chicken
    C: Catch me if you can ( procceeds to cycle across the Dule carriage way)
    P: Come back sunshine
    C Or what are you gonna do
    P: Well that truck may have a say
    C: What truck

8_24.gif

ALWAYS LOOK LEFT AND RIGHT AND NO CHOPSING TO THE POLICE

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

GTO Man
    Quote:
    s4_police.jpg

What kind of car is that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s a Lotus Esprit. They’re bloody quick cars with fine handling – blow just about anything out of the water.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    That’s a Lotus Esprit. They’re bloody quick cars with fine handling – blow just about anything out of the water.

:drool:

I’ve always loved Lotuses (Loti? icon_scratch.gif )

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.