Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Poorly Run Businesses

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Gunner Gunner 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man
    GTO Man

Wells Fargo Banking – Opening accounts for their customers without consent from the customers. Do you or would you ever do business with them?

Equifax Credit Scoring – IMO, for the most part credit scores are a joke. There is plenty of incorrect and out of date information. And they have a huge affect on how much people pay for loans. And how much credibility do they have when one of the big 3 credit reporting agencies has a data breach on 143 million accounts. Out of all business types you would think their data would be secure.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    moparkid25
    Participant

I refuse to do any business with Bank of America.

Summit Credit Union has treated me absolutely awesome the last couple years since I switched over to them.

Gunner
    Gunner
    Participant

Same here. I have been a customer of Summit CU for over 25 years. Over that time, most of my family vehicles have been financed through Summit CU and done with a simple phone call ahead of time. Summit financed part of my first collector car, sight unseen. I provided them with the necessary documentation (appraisal, inspection report and photos) after the purchase, and they were happy to have my business.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.