Welcome Forum The Lounge Post your desktop screenshot here

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

This is always a popular topic in other forums so I figured we should start it up here. Post a screenshot of your desktop. Please make it no bigger than 600×800. If you want to make it bigger just post a thumbnail with a link to a larger version.
    Here’s Mine:
    [img]http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/images/posts/desktopnow2.JPG[/img]

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m glad to see you like what’s been added to the album. thumbsup.gif I took some photos of the car yesterday. The conditions were too good to pass up.

Desk.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah thanks for all the great pics Mike! Hope you’ve more I can’t get enough drool.gif drool.gif

I like that different font on your taskbar. What is that bar across the top?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No problem. I’ll keep adding as I find more. The bar over top is my desktop toolbar. If you right click on the lower toolbar, you will come across a item called toolbar. This will enable you to position the bar on the top, bottom or sides. Form there I move the icons on my desktop to the toolbar through drag. I like to keep a clean desktop.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    No problem. I’ll keep adding as I find more. The bar over top is my desktop toolbar. If you right click on the lower toolbar, you will come across a item called toolbar. This will enable you to position the bar on the top, bottom or sides. Form there I move the icons on my desktop to the toolbar through drag. I like to keep a clean desktop.

Ok I see what you’re saying, I’ve got mine like that too. That way I can just hid my icons on the desktop yet still have them on the bar. Great idea thanks! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

The latest on the desktop. Women and cars, it was bound to happen around here so it might as well be me to break the ice. I see it as taking one for the team. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Desk-3.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hey great pic Mike!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif Yep, its a good combo!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well I got another one to throw up here:
    [img]http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/images/posts/desktopimage.JPG[/img]

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Alright well I better throw up my latest and greatest. C’mon everyone, post your’s too!!
    [img]http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/images/posts/deskapril.JPG[/img]

GTO Man

Got all the cars together for a picture.mvc245f0tp.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Good stuff GTO Man! thumbsup.gif :drool:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s my latest desktop.

post-957-1118801108.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Very nice Mike! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Current desktop at work:

desktop.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Have you been there Cap?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll repost mine soon. Ksnapshot seems to have run away from my computer dontknow.gif

Edit: Alright, here it is for June

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.