We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge posting review

• Creator
    Topic
    lordairgtar
    Participant

Either I am a complete moron, or this board hates me. I wrote a review about the Rochester show and it would not post. Keeps telling me to put a value in the “Forum Topic” box…whatever that means. I mean I wrote something in the space. Not sure what it wants me to do. I’ve done this before with no trouble, so why is this happening. i really have no patience for this kind of thing and I lost a good couple of paragraphs now…I will not type this again

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear that! Were you posting it on a section of the Forum or on Rate The Show? It sounds like to me that you were posting it on the Rate The Show. If you this happens again, just fill in the “Forum Topic” box with a link to the forum or wherever. I double checked the settings and it is not required so I’m surprised you got that error.

Sometimes before I make a big post I do CTRL+A to select all the text in my box and then CTRL+C to copy it and keep a copy just in case there’s a problem. That way, I can go back and paste it (CTRL+V) again later without losing it.

lordairgtar
    Participant

Thanks for the tip. I’ll remember that the next time. I need to learn to be more patient :P

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.