We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows QSL, August 23

• Creator
    Topic
    jonmandude
    Participant

Well this week we are back to “normal”, whatever that is. No Good Guys excitment. I hope this weekend has not worn anyone out.

House of Horsepower is the scheduled guest. They say that they are bringing a few cars. If you haven’t yet met these guys, you should come out and do so. They are really great guys and build some nice, powerful muscle.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

I’m not sure if I can make it out to QSL on Thursday night, we’re supposed to be 3 places. We hope to make it out again before the cruising season ends, this Wisconsin weather is proving to be very unpredictable!

Jon is doing a great job!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m not sure if I can make it out to QSL on Thursday night, we’re supposed to be 3 places. We hope to make it out again before the cruising season ends, this Wisconsin weather is proving to be very unpredictable!

Jon is doing a great job!

Well I guess the only solution is to buy another car in addition to your Chevelle and Camaro! w00t.gif Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.