We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows QSL August 30th

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What did you think of the cruise night?
    Please leave your feedback and any suggestions for improvement on this cruise night. As always, you can select the Rate The Cruise Night from the dropdown menu:
    ratethecruise.jpg

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

Cruise night tonight car total was 71. Thank you everybody for again making it such a great time.

Thank you to House of Horsepower for being our featured vendor. You guys are a real joy to be around.

Thank you as well to Road Apples. I know you would have liked more to show, but honestly I would rather have a few of you than none at all.

The weather could not have been more perfect for an enjoyable evening of great people and great cars. I would have to say that this was one of the most enjoyable nights at the Lube for me. Thank you all.

circletrack
    Participant

Yes, the weather was perfect, I agree! The Road Apples wanted more there also, but some of our “regulars” already had plans they couldn’t get out of, we’ll make it there again before the end of the summer, hopefully! Jon does a great job, my only suggestion would be to have the winner of the night drawn earlier. It was getting dark by the time we left (and totally dark by the time we got home) and many people are leaving earlier now, bummer!

jonmandude
    Participant

I agree with drawing the winner earlier. I ended up drawing at 8:30 instaed of 9:00. Next week I will do it at 8:00

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.