We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows QSL May 22nd

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

There were over 70 cars at the cruise last night! You can rate it by selecting Rate The Cruise Night from the Insert Message dropdown. You can then fill out all the categories by giving your review and a final grade

ratetheshowhowto.jpg

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Rate The Cruise Night:
    Accessibility (easy to get to): A
    Parking Location: B+
    Entertainment: B
    Food: NA
    Prizes: B
    Timing (day/hours): Typical
    Variety of Cars (week-to-week): B About 70 this week.
    Suggestions:

Overall Rating: B

moparkid25
    Participant

Rate The Cruise Night:
    Accessibility (easy to get to): A
    Parking Location: A
    Entertainment: C
    Food: I usually eat at home before I come
    Prizes: Havent won anything yet
    Timing (day/hours): Good time of day to have a cruise in, and with the location somewhat close to my home I don’t have to rush to get there.
    Variety of Cars (week-to-week): Pretty good so far, seen some old favorites and new hot rods!
    Suggestions: Just keep it entertaining for everyone!

My personal highlight from last week was my formal, in person introduction with MMRJR! I seen the Martin’s walking around also, but didn’t get the chance to talk with them. If I see them this week, I’ll make it a point!!

icon_headbang.gif

Overall Rating:

Anonymous
    Inactive

moparkid25,
    Thanks for dropping by and saying hello, and it was a pleasure to meet you also! Hope to see you at the upcoming shows in Deerfield and Albany.

For certain, I am guessing that you will show your car at the Monroe Balloonfest show this year.

Marshall

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.