We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Quaker Steak & Lube Cruise Nights 2008

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The Quaker Steak & Lube Cruise Nights will be starting this year on May 1st, hopefully to warm weather! sunny.gif
    The cruise nights will run from 5PM-10PM and there will be dash plaques for early arrivals (within the first hour).

One issue users posted about last year was the music being too loud inside The Garage. This year QSL will have the speakers outside so you’ll be able to hear the music more easily everywhere outside and it won’t be too loud inside.

As last year, the cruise night is open to all car enthusiasts – not just a specific year range of classics

It should be a lot of fun! icon_headbang.gif

details subject to change as we get closer to the spring

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I just spoke with QSL and Blue Chip this morning. Blue Chip is very excited about coming out again this year to the cruise nights and once again QSL is glad to have them. When I know the exact dates that they will be coming, I will post them here

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The first cruise night will be tomorrow, May 1st starting at 5PM. The first 200 cars of the year will get dash plaques! Lets hope the weather is okay.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.