We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Random Picture Thread

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Post your random pictures here. You can upload them in the Random Pictures Section of the Photo Gallery and then use the [img]tags to insert them here.

Have fun!!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have decided to use this pic to poke fun at the current automotive trend of huge chrome spinner wheels that serve no purpose. sunny.gif

Cylon.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That’s great!! Is that from the original BSG?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Indeed it is. I did a Google seach for Cylons, found the one I liked and did the rest using Photoshop. Comedy pics are a wonderful thing for messageboards. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Indeed it is. I did a Google seach for Cylons, found the one I liked and did the rest using Photoshop. Comedy pics are a wonderful thing for messageboards. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes they are!! I’m going to do some looking and messing around, see if I can come up with one!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Found another one on google, already made:
    cylon-r.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like Mary Kay has decided to enter the aftermarket car scene. icon_biggrin.gif

civic_mustang_front.jpg

civic_mustang_back.jpg

That is a Honda Civic with Mustang headlights and sidescoops fabricated into the car. I need to shoot the fabricator.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow what an ugly car! I think that pretty much tops them all! :haha: :yikes: :yikes:

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.