We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Report: Property Taxes Will Increase 3.2 Percent T

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Way too much in this economy, they should be going down. Cut spending.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

That’s Dane County politics for ya. When all else fails, raise the taxes!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not surprised at all. Add the 3.2% on top of the referendums, fees, and other stuff that passed this year and I’ll bet it works out to 7% in the end.

lordairgtar
    Participant

Just keep voting for the same idiots. That will certainly make things better.

Anonymous
    Inactive

lordairgtar wrote:

Quote:

Tried voting them out, didn’t work. I was amazed at the way my local races go. Our demographics shifted greatly.

moparkid25
    Participant

lilwillie wrote:

Quote:
    lordairgtar wrote:

Quote:

Tried voting them out, didn’t work. I was amazed at the way my local races go. Our demographics shifted greatly.

Ours too! Mt. Horeb voted in a new Village President that isn’t part of the Good Ol’ Boys club thats been running the village in debt for so many years. Now the wasteful spending will hopefully come to an end and get my hometown back in the black!

lordairgtar
    Participant

Hope that new kid on the block will do Mt Horeb good.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.