We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows RK Motors Collector Car Auction

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

This Auction is ongoing today and tomorrow. They have a video stream on their website. They commonly have ebay auctions for their cars with crazy high buy it now prices.
    I have watched about 25 cars go across the block and 1 has actually sold …

http://www.rkmcca.com/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Some very high-end cars, very rare. I didn’t see the link where it could be streamed, probably over for the day.

Did anyone catch the Chasing Classic Cars episode where they sold the Ferrari which cost $12,500 in the 60’s and brought $25,000,000. Talk about appreciation.

moparkid25
    Participant

I have heard that the guy who owns RK Motors was somehow tied to the place that was in the Capital Corvette building, then moved to Middleton (I cant remember the name of the place now, but I did some work for them way back when). They also have a place in Ohio, and Ive seen former local cars listed on the RK website.

D.Dawg
    Participant
    moparkid25 wrote:
    I have heard that the guy who owns RK Motors was somehow tied to the place that was in the Capital Corvette building, then moved to Middleton (I cant remember the name of the place now, but I did some work for them way back when). They also have a place in Ohio, and Ive seen former local cars listed on the RK website.

The guys name is Justin Cole and the business was called Benchmark Classics. Last I heard, Justin was working as a real estate agent, but that’s been several years back. Don’t know if he’s even still around this area.

I have always wondered what became of the Tucker convertible that he had.

GTO Man

The Benchmark Tucker site is still up.

Benchmark Tucker Site

Too bad that Benchmark couldn’t make a go of it. I don’t think Cole was very knowledgeable on the cars he was selling.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.